Friday, April 25, 2014

Gibberish about my tooth!!

I have a hole in my soul..

Nahhh… I just happen to have a hole in my gums because I had one of my wisdom teeth pulled out today.  It needed to be removed because it didn't grow straight and supposedly it was going to affect other teeth in future if it isn't taken care of in time. I guess it was born that way, but there wasn't much I could do.

I waited for the dental surgeon for a long time. Well he did arrive (late.. 40 minutes late) and started taking out all those crazy instruments after giving me anaesthesia. I could swear he felt like Edward Scissorhand, the very moment he took out a scissor-like instrument to cut my gums. Then suddenly I was on the plot of Saw, the movie. There were plenty of bloody cotton swabs that were coming out of my mouth. And he was using a screw driver to pry out my tooth.  I couldn't feel a thing on my gums but my jaws had to bear all the pressure.

Now I am Two-face from Batman. All I need now is a coin to flip. I have a half-paralyzed face. Half of my mouth and more than half of my tongue is numb.  

That small gum couldn't let go of my teeth.. It looks loved
When I swerve my tongue around to the good part of my face, it literally feels like I have someone else’s tongue inside my mouth. Enough of the gross detail (in case you find it gross).  And I decided to keep my tooth, for old time’s sake. I used to carry two of my teeth to school everyday inside my instrument box when I was in elementary school. If these things are gross, it is highly recommend that you look at the following photograph thoroughly. :P




I am not allowed to spit. I usually don’t detest the taste of my blood but today it tastes bad, maybe because of anaesthetic chemical is mixed in my blood.  Now I am scared that the anaesthesia will wear off soon.  The wait begins.. Tick… tock.. tick.. tock.. And then..  TADA… The pain!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment