The greenery never looked as green as it does today.
These sweet, agonizing headaches change my perception.
I swear I’m not high in any way.
But, everything is so much prettier than every day.
I turn to the sky and find a condensed cluster of birds,
slowly pixelating away in the backdrop of grey.
I wonder if everything else lost their colour,
Or is the greenery really greener today.
Thump, thump thump, the heart plays the beats.
These cunning veins in my head dances along,
Intensifying the ache with every beat.
Yet, I wouldn’t trade this headache for the world.
Only during these awful, pleasant episodes of headaches
Do I realize, the world is like a painting, but alive.
I take deeper breaths, for not very long will this last.
The only thing missing is the dying sky with a hint of red.
I wish everybody could see through these eyes.
The greenery never looked as green as it does today.
I can’t find words worthy of describing what I see.
So I repeat, the greenery never looked as green as it does today.
No comments:
Post a Comment