This incident happened as I was hiking back from Chisapani. I saw my town down below from hills far away. Numerous houses, everywhere. I gulped down my throat, a few ounces of self-importance, once made up in my mind. The view confirmed that my existence meant nothing. I was just a tiny little dot in the face of the earth. I was nothing.. And if I disappeared right then, I was sure no one would take notice of my absence.
As I continued to look at those miniature houses, I felt myself shrinking smaller and smaller. It was nothing but downhill from that very moment. I slipped deeper and deeper into my dark side, torturing myself with my agonising thoughts. I let the voices inside me take charge of my life. I believed every word it spoke; every one of those insults. With every insult I sank deeper and away from myself.
It's been a while since it's been over. I'm back to my old self after fighting my demons. I haven't felt this good since a long time ago. So free and happy.. so much excitement (over nothing!!) I am definitely in an uphill right now. I just hope this isn't a euphoric state of my "Bipolar Disorder". Please let it be permanent!!! Please!! Pretty please!!
As I continued to look at those miniature houses, I felt myself shrinking smaller and smaller. It was nothing but downhill from that very moment. I slipped deeper and deeper into my dark side, torturing myself with my agonising thoughts. I let the voices inside me take charge of my life. I believed every word it spoke; every one of those insults. With every insult I sank deeper and away from myself.
It's been a while since it's been over. I'm back to my old self after fighting my demons. I haven't felt this good since a long time ago. So free and happy.. so much excitement (over nothing!!) I am definitely in an uphill right now. I just hope this isn't a euphoric state of my "Bipolar Disorder". Please let it be permanent!!! Please!! Pretty please!!
No comments:
Post a Comment