Sunday, August 26, 2012

Pilot of my life

Sometimes when I've had enough of doing somethings and when I'm on the verge of quitting them, I hear people saying,"She can't do it." I get enraged and decide  to put my full effort in sticking to doing those things  just for the sake of proving them wrong, though my heart might not be in it.

I've wasted  my precious time trying to prove them wrong... and in this process, i got so worn out that i couldn't do anything else. I tried to stretch the time for those things, like an elastic, and later realize that it was nothing but waste of time. I kept trying to work it out but i ended up proving those people right. Maybe i should have spent my time doing things that actually gave me joy.


Its not like i can't tolerate it but i don't want to keep doing things that i have to tolerate... i dont want to be afraid and chicken out to the safe side anymore. i want to live. i want to spend my life doing things i love.

They say,"Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore." So i decided to embrace the hat with "quitter" written all over it. I have to find my oceans. I need fresh air to breathe.. I need to take chances again... I need to regain my guts. i want to be the pilot of my life once again. This time I'll try following my heart and not my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment